Tylerin's woodpile

gaugeguy

Captain
Hello, is this the FBI?" <br /> <br />"Yes. What can I do for you?"<br /><br />"I'm calling to report about my neighbor Tylerin. He is hiding marijuana inside his firewood!"<br /><br />"Thank you very much for the call, sir."<br /> <br />The next day, the FBI agents descend on Tylerin's house. They search the shed where the firewood is kept. Using axes, they bust open every piece of wood, but find no marijuana. They sneer at Tylerin and leave.<br /> <br />The phone rings at Tylerin's house. "Hey, Tylerin!<br />This here is GG. Did the FBI come?"<br /><br />"Yeah!"<br /><br />"Did they chop your firewood?"<br /><br />"Yep."<br /><br />"Happy Birthday, buddy!!!! (belated) :D :D

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Tylerin's woodpile

ROTFL
8.gif

NathanY

Commander

They search the shed where the firewood is kept
Wish I could have seen the look on their faces when they opened the door and saw all those gerbils! :D :D <br /><br />By the way, he needs all that wood out there to keep tmem little fellers warm... They got to get acclimated to 98.6 somehow.... :p :eek:

crab bait

Captain

they shoulda checked under his outhouse.. cause everone knows that's where he hides his 'good s***'...

NathanY

Commander

they shoulda checked under his outhouse.. cause everone knows that's where he hides his 'good s***'...<br /><br />
All they gonna find there is a bunch of dead gerbils!!! :eek: :eek: :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Hey neighbor, who chopped up all my stems :D <br /><br />Doing stem cell research are we Tylerin?

Twidget

Commander

Lol, nice turn on an old joke.<br /><br />Anyone remember the Jim Stafford song Wild Wood Weed? That joke reminded me of the last line of the song. After the FBI had burned and dug up his wild wood weed and were driving off. 'We just waved goodbye...sittin' there on that sack of seed' :)