True story about DeputyDawg

Kenneth Brown

Captain
A guy runs a stop sign and gets caught by DeputyDawg right<br />outside Opelika, Nebraska. <br /><br />DD says, "License and registration."<br /><br />Guy says, "What for?"<br /><br />DD says, "You didn't come to a complete stop at the stop<br />sign." <br />Guy says, "I slowed down, and no one was coming."<br /><br />DD says, "You still didn't come to a complete stop. License<br />and registration, Now."<br /><br />Guy says, "What's the difference?"<br /><br />DD says, "The difference is, you have to come to a complete<br />stop. I am not going to repeat myself, License and registration!"<br /><br />Guy says, "If you can show me the difference between slow down<br />and stop, I'll give you my license and registration."<br /><br />DD says, "Exit your vehicle, sir." At this point, the DD takes out<br />his nightstick and starts beating the ever-loving crap out of the guy and says, "Do you<br />want me to stop OR JUST SLOW DOWN"

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander
Re: True story about DeputyDawg

That's how we do it in Nebraska! <br /><br />Should see our interview room and the pink rabbit suit!