Trivia 2-9-05

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't forget about the trivia this Wednesday at 3PM EST.<br /><br />I have also made a new room for us to have this in. The other room allowed only 10 people in at one time.<br /><br />Please take note of the new room location.<br /> http://mypeoplepc.com/members/grizzlybear310/chat2/ <br />Just enter name and click connect.<br /><br />Elmer_Fudge has came up with the questions for this week and he wrote some nice ones.<br /><br />He said that because of computer problems that he might not be able to make it, but I have them so we will carry on as usual. ;) <br /><br />See ya there. I hope

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Trivia 2-9-05

A big congrats to EE Boater.<br />Got 8 out of 12 right.<br /><br />He is winner of not one, but 2, 10 dollar gift certificates from iboats.<br />Last week's winner(Elmer_Fudge) was gracious enough to donate his to todays trivia.<br /><br />CONGRATS EE. :cool:

Drowned Rat

Captain

Right on EE. Looking forward to your questions next week! At least if you're asking them you can't answer them. :D :D ;)

eeboater

Commander

:D Tx DR. It must have been all the relaxation I got on vaca.<br /><br />Good luck next week!<br /><br />Sean

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

Congrats EE.<br />I was sleepin' literally... :) <br /><br />AK Chappy