Trivia 2-2-05

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Don't forget about the trivia this Wednesday at 3PM EST.<br /><br />I have also made a new room for us to have this in. The other room allowed only 10 people in at one time.<br /><br />Please take note of the new room location.<br /> http://mypeoplepc.com/members/grizzlybear310/chat2/ <br />Just enter name and click connect.<br />oddjob is coming up with the questions for this week and he promised me they would be some "nice ones" ;) <br /><br />See ya there. :cool:

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant
Re: Trivia 2-2-05

How many can we have this week?<br /><br />11? :D <br /><br />just poking fun at ya SBN. I will see how tired I am that a.m. I will be getting off work about 3 hours prior. I might try to stay up and sleep that night.<br /><br />AK Chappy

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Little league baseball season is starting which make me very busy for the next couple months.. First league should be in this week, and of course everything is rush-rush-rush as usual, but I'm gonna try and make it..<br /><br /> Maybe this week I'll be able to pop in before the last question... :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Just got the questions for this week.<br />Here's a hint.<br />9 of the 10 questions have to do with iboats members.<br />1 is about LF. woo hoo!!!! :D

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> :D Well at least I'll know one of the answers. :p
Might be a trick question and you know how blondes do with trick questions. :p

SpinnerBait_Nut

Don't forget, trivia in 9 hours and 10 minutes in the NEW chatroom.

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

I'll be there if the %$##@(&*$@ boss leaves me alone. What the h*ll does he expect, 8hrs work for 8hrs. pay? ;)

LadyFish

Admiral

Yes congratulations EF, job well done!!!!! :) <br /><br />With your sense of humor next weeks should be a hoot as well. :D