Tritoon trailer for pontoon?

SavinRaven

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
228
So I purchased a pontoon I need to pick up and deliver 45 minutes to our lake house. I only have access to a tritoon trailer with the middle support bunks. This is our first pontoon so not very well versed in trailering them at all... Will the middle engine V thing sit on the tritoon trailers middle bunks ? Since I'm borrowing the trailer I don't want to take middle bunks out.

Any and all advise is appreciated.
 

captmello

Captain
Joined
Jun 30, 2008
Messages
3,861
typically the engine pod sits higher than the toons, so I don't think it will be an issue.
 

SavinRaven

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
228
typically the engine pod sits higher than the toons, so I don't think it will be an issue.
thanks this is what I thought to yesterday but its hard to tell because its in the water so I wasn't 100% sure if that was the case or not.
 

SavinRaven

Petty Officer 1st Class
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 16, 2021
Messages
228
Wellll update that was sketchy at best... one tune was 1/4 hanging off other one was perfect. Put 9 ratchet straps on and sent it 39 miles down the road. Luckily everything made it there. If anyone saw a traffic jam on route 33 in Ohio it was just me going 50 in a 65 to get my boat in the water safely. My apologies. 🙄😉🤦‍♂️
 
Top