Trip to the taxidermist

gaugeguy

Captain
In honor of my trip to the taxidermist this afternoon to pick up a couple "stuffed animals" for my "wildlife preserve" in my den, here is my favorite taxidermist joke...<br /><br />A Kentucky fan walks into a bar in Louisville and orders a Grape-Nehi. The whole bar goes quiet and stares at the Kentucky fan.<br /><br />Surprised, the bartender looks around and says "You aint from around here... where you from, boy?"<br /><br />The guy says, "Im from Pennsylvania."<br /><br />The bartender asks, "What do you do up in PA?"<br />The guy responds, "Im a taxidermist."<br /><br />The bartender asks, "A taxidermist... what the hell is a taxidermist?"<br /><br />The guy says "I mount dead animals."<br /><br />The bartender smiles and shouts to the whole bar, "Its OK boys, hes one of us.

SoulWinner

Commander
Re: Trip to the taxidermist

Har Har!!! That's a good one Ken, but I think your confused. In Kentucky it's sisters and cousins, for dead animals it's my neck of the woods.<br /><br />Say, what are you going to pick up?? What all do you have in your "wildlife preserve"? I have been looking on ebay for a mounted moose head and a mounted buffalo head, them thangs are expensive!!!! I never would have guessed.

gaugeguy

Captain

I am picking up 2 shoulder mount deer heads and one half bear mount. Only 1 deer head is mine, the other 2 mounts are for a buddy.<br /><br />With my new addition, I will have 3 deer mounts, 1 bear, 1 coyote, 1 fisher, 1 pheasant, 1 largemouth bass and 1 rainbow trout.<br /><br />I really want a moose head badly also, but I didn't get drawn for the lottery this year :( Hopefully next year I will add a caribou or two to the preserve.

Carphunter

Commander

Hey GG, did you get the deer mounted with or without the tire tracks? :D <br /><br />Is your taxidermist able to mount your deer with that "spotlight in their eyes" look? :p <br /><br />Does your latest mount have spots like the last one? :eek: <br /><br />Have you ever smelled the inside of the boys locker room?<br /><br />.....just a few questions I was curious about. :p