Trick or treat troubles

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class
Well we took the kids to my wifes nieces house to go trick or treating. All together we had 4 kids with us ranging in age from 2 to 9. On our way home a car drove slowely by and threw an egg at us. The egg hit the ground between me and my daughter and splattered some on each of us. the car continued down the street half a block and stopped in front of some townhouses and parked. some people got out and ran off into one of the houses (couldnt tell which one) Now I will stop here for a minute. What would you all have done in this situation. I would like some responses on this. thanks in advance and more to come.

11 footer

Lieutenant
Re: Trick or treat troubles

What you'd want to do:<br /> Started kicking panels in on the car untill someone came out to stop you, then kick.....or attempt to kick there a$$.<br /><br />What should you do,<br />Let it go, its haloween.<br /><br />Now the question is, what did you do? :D

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Freakin punks......could hit your daughter, and an egg can hurt....well glad no one was hurt.

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

I think Ryan hit it. What you would like to do and what you should do. And mike is right, glad no one hurt. You could get a license number and report it but probably won't do much good. Makes ya' made as hell and would like to turn someones face into swiss cheese but let it go.

steve n carol

Chief Petty Officer

Glad you let it go...craizies these days may have come back out w/their piece causing things to sour. <br />glad you let it go...as you had the kids with you.<br />glag you let it go...these were probably minors. you messing them up would have, could have been somehting you'd be thinking while sitting in jail.<br />glad you let it go...as you set an example, a wise one for those who were with you. <br />I threw a couple of ice cubes out the window when I was a teenager, thought it would be funny, and I was on target, hit another kid/stranger on the back of the head....just a stupid thing I did. EVERY time I see someone walking on the sidewalk I remember this and am hamed and sorry that it ever happened! <br />glad you did the right thing!!!sl

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

well we went up to the car and got the license number and called the cops but of course they had a lot of more important stuff to do so they never showed up. We did happen to see the guys who did it later in the night as they were getting a jacket out of the car it was a group of 5 teenagers. It was pretty stupid of them to do what they did in thier own neighborhood. I didnt do anything too wrong.......Nothing a car wash wont fix. :)

oddjob

Commander

That would have been pretty funny seeing that car sitting on its rims for awhile with egg all over it..<br /><br />Nothin a 3.5" buck lock blade couldn't handle..<br /><br /><br />Reminds me of the Young bull, Old bull joke..

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Gimme a break guys it was only an egg.<br /><br />I think you did the right thing :D :D :D <br /><br />"I didnt do anything too wrong.......Nothing a car wash wont fix. <br /><br />Ken

NYMINUTE

Captain

Hang a "I Love Osama Bin Laden" sticker on the back of the vehicle. Somebody somewhere will surely handle them for you.

brother chris

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Hang a "I Love Osama Bin Laden" sticker on the back of the vehicle. Somebody somewhere will surely handle them for you.
The best idea so far :D :D

Formula1974

Petty Officer 1st Class

I had my knife with me but I figuared the guys parents would be stuck buying him new tires and what would that do.

JasonJ

Rear Admiral

I'd let it go. I was that age, and eggs may or may not have been involved in some situations. Just part of Halloween. Any other day and it would have earned them a good ol' fashioned arse whoopin....

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

I would have smeared my hands in the busted egg and wiped it all over their windshield. Egg can damage some paints but glass is just fine with it.<br /><br />It was Halloween, after all. And it appears they aimed at the ground, not at your body.

LubeDude

Admiral

We did a lot worse than that when we were kids, We lived in the country, so you never new what you might run into if you were out and about on halloween. One year we ran toilet paper accross the pavement several dozen times and soaked it with kerosene, then when a car came within about 100 yards, (Plenty of time to stop) We touched it of. That mark was still on the pavement several years later. We never hurt anyone, but we sure did a bunch of dumb AZZ things.