FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I NEED A TRANSDUCER FOR A HUMMINBIRD DIMENSION 3 600' SONAR I HAVE DONE THE EBAY THING AND DEALER AND NORMAL SEARCHES NO LUCK YET THERE PART# IS SHS-8<br /> <br />EDIT: Sorry, solicitations to buy are not allowed.
Depending on your model, you might be able to find one at iboats mega mall Here type transducer in the search box.<br /><br />edit: thanks for comming back and editing your post to include model. I-boats doesn't carry it so good luck.