Trailer parts

cstickman

Cadet
Does anyone know of a place in the Chicagoland area that sells trailer parts? I have a trailer that needs tires, brake lines, brakes and a new actuator and I can find them online, but with shipping it will put me over. The parts now are going to cost me almost 1200.00 I am going with disc brakes. Any help or experiences you had with a certain place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Bifflefan

Commander
Re: Trailer parts

I now its an old fashind idea, but have you tried the "Phone Book"?

dingbat

Supreme Mariner

Does anyone know of a place in the Chicagoland area that sells trailer parts? I have a trailer that needs tires, brake lines, brakes and a new actuator and I can find them online, but with shipping it will put me over. The parts now are going to cost me almost 1200.00 I am going with disc brakes. Any help or experiences you had with a certain place would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

What the heck are you buying for $1,200? You can get a complete S-CAD disc brake kit with actuator, brakes lines and brakes for less than $500

cstickman

Cadet

Yes I have tried the phone book and the internet and the only place I can find is trailer repairs. Plus I was also asking if anyone has purchased and or had any experiences with a certain place.

Where is the place I can get the parts for less then 500.00?

Silvertip

Supreme Mariner

Or right here on IBoats. Drive to the edge of town and you will likely find a farm store like Farm & Fleet, Fleet Farm, or in some cases, even Wal Mart has some of the stuff you will need.