trailer loading my boat

mudcat1

Seaman Apprentice
I can't get it right for drive on.Is there anything available that would create kind of a cattle gap that would bring my boat into those guide rails? Help! Ran all over my trailer today.

lakeman1999

Chief Petty Officer
Re: trailer loading my boat

Either install side rails, or a roller/post up both rear corners of the trailer, both of which I have did on trailers after purchasing them, and both of which is very easy to do, with a little bit of exercising the brain, and a little work. go to a big dealer, and look over the trailers that already have side rails, or side rollers, and then go to a hardware store, or scrap yard, a drill, angle irons, bolts, and some other hardware, and fix your trailer right. :D :D :D :D

Bondo

Staff member
Re: trailer loading my boat

Yep, I used a couple pieces of a Hospital Bed,+ Some Aluminum Hand Rail,+ some Bungee Starps.....<br />They'll Hold the boat in a Pretty Good cross Current...<br />4' high, with red, + amber LED marker lights on top....<br />I Float On..... Driving On, Results in Scour Holes in the launches... Usually Right at the End of the Concrete.....