Trading Vans tomorrow night...

ndemge

Commander
The Trade:<br />1 '71 G30 with rebuilt motor:<br />1 '88 Caravan that I couldn't sell on ebay for $99<br />and $500 cash<br />
van19of.jpg
<br /><br /><br />To get this:<br /><br />'80 3/4 ton Dodge conversion<br />54k miles<br />318 motor<br /><br />
van24gs.jpg

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Trading Vans tomorrow night...

I'd say, from the looks of it, you got yourself a fair deal. Those dodge vans with the 318 were good. My Dad had two of them. They drove nice too. Probably won't keep up with your 350 with a load in tow, though.

ndemge

Commander

Primary duty: Get that Project van out of my driveway and make the wife happy.<br /><br />..I put a bit of $ into that '71, but it needs SO much more, so time to just make it gone.<br /><br />We have 2 kids with a 4 door galant right now,.. try to go anywhere, and it's packed tight. So need something we can go drive to the beach, and even have room for grandpa or a friend go along.<br /><br />2nd Duty is Light Towing. 4k lbs max<br /><br />I know it won't have quite the quevo's as the 350 and low rear end gearing, but need somehting we can all fit in.

ndemge

Commander

Just got more pictures from a guy up the street that talked to the same guy I was getting the van from..... <br /><br />Interior is all wood paneling that needs to be replaced. DEAL OFF.<br /><br />Glad I ran into this guy, saved me $100 in gas