Trade Show Booth's

eeboater

Commander
I know that there has to be some people in here who spend a lot of time at trade shows. <br /><br />I'm wonder if you can help me out. I've been put in charge of designing and purchasing a trade show booth "layout" for our company.<br /><br />What do you guys use for your trade shows, and, where did you get your equipment from?<br /><br />Thanks!<br />Sean

QC

Supreme Mariner
Re: Trade Show Booth's

I have used a variety of stuff. How big a booth? 10 x 10? 10x 20 etc.

ehenry

Commander

We used a service here in Jackson called convention services. You give the your layout and they come in and set up all the booths, provide the tables and chairs for each booth and the vendors coming to the show supply the rest.

QC

Supreme Mariner

Sean,<br /><br />The display I use for 10 x 10s is made by Professional Displays inc. Their number is 800-222-6838 and ProDisplays.<br /><br />The thing I use comes in two crates with wheels that have room to store your back drop designs, some literature, lights, and the structure itself. It is pretty easy if you follow the directions. You can do the whole setup alone which is very important as there are union rules at most trade shows. They require that you can carry it alone and set it up alone or something to that effect.<br /><br />I was actualy looking around at a lot of the displays at the last show I worked and these things seem pretty common.

ChaosDad

Seaman Apprentice

Sean, we use the prodisplay in our co. and it is simple to set up, I would recomend it for that purpose<br />also, the shows we do, you have to ship by their union truck and you cant touch your display until they bring it out onto the floor and set it down, not sure of the other ways to do it, we just do that because it is simpler(sp)to do it that way and it takes one part of the show off of our backs.<br />.D..

eeboater

Commander

Wow - I never expected to hear the union statments! I'm going to have to check into that. As for the displays, it seems like you guys seem to like that ProDisplays - I'll look into them.<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Sean