topic subscription / How / Where

mrbarth

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hi there and sorry if this is not the right place for this topic.<br /><br />How can I "subscribe to a topic" ?<br />I really ca't find it. The FAQ has an entry about how to see a list of subscribed topics, but not how to do it.<br /><br />Reason: I would like to know if there are new entries in topics I'm interested in or I have replied to. If possible, I would NOT like to get e-mails, as I'm getting some 70-90 a day anyway.<br /><br />Thanks and again sorry if this is wrong here.<br />If so, could you please point me into the right direction ?

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Re: topic subscription / How / Where

I don't know if the "topic subscription" feature is working.<br />But you can check on a thread if it is a thread you have participated in.<br /><br />Up near the top of the page, just under the "post new topic" button, is the "my profile" link.<br />Click it, then click the "view my recent posts" button at the bottom of the left hand column. It will produce a list of threads you have recently posted to. It won't indicate if new posts were added, so you will still have to click on it and take a look.<br /><br />Or you could make a new folder in your favorites/bookmarks, and just add any posts that you would like to follow.

mrbarth

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: topic subscription / How / Where

thank you roscoe,<br />that helps