Took the Pontoon Boat out/first time this year.

Big Bubba

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
746
Yeap, took the old pontoon boat out the first time this year and had a Great!!!!!! day with my family and got a little too much sun on my belly. I felt it when I went to take a shower and I almost jumped out of my skin when the hot water hit it. Anyway, I had a good day with my family and the boat and motor ran like a brand new one. I own a 1991 Lowe, model 202, with 1983, 70 horse Johnson Sea Horse. Looking forward to more days on the water this year.:)
 

rickdb1boat

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Jan 23, 2002
Messages
11,195
Re: Took the Pontoon Boat out/first time this year.

Congrats on this years maiden voyage! Those good ol' 70 HP's were the best..:)
 

Big Bubba

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Thread starter
Joined
Apr 11, 2007
Messages
746
Re: Took the Pontoon Boat out/first time this year.

Rickdb1boat,
Yeap, these 70 horse power engines are Awesome!!!! before I went to the lake yesterday, Friday, I wanted to crank her up in the driveway, in a big garbage can full of water and make sure she was running good. I was surprised how easy she started. I would say about the third hit of the ignition switch she came to life and she hasn't been ran/started since, I would say, since September 2012. So I was very happy with how she ran and she did outstanding yesterday, Saturday, when we were at the Lake. So I would day the boat is ready for the season.
 
Top