Tonight.. Live, Onstage...( funny band names)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
A Box of Fish with Tartar Sauce <br />The Advil Monkey<br />Apocolypse Hoboken<br />Avenging Lawnmowers of Justice<br />Bad Mutha Goose<br />Bad Tequila Experience<br />The Bourbon Tabernacle Choir <br />Cap'n Crunch and the Cereal Killers<br />The Chicken Charmers<br />Draw Your Own Cow<br />Dog Food Five <br />Drunken Ugly Basement Brothers<br />Dukes of Hazardous Material<br />The Elvis Diet <br />Endangered Feces<br />The Fred Mertz Experience<br />Goldfish Don't Bounce<br />The Grilled Cheeze Fiasco<br />The Helicopter Barfs<br />Henry Kissinger's Tits <br />Iowa Beef Experience<br />Immaculate Infection<br />Kerrigan's Knees<br />Lesbian Dopeheads on Mopeds<br />The Luminous Toilet Bowls <br />Lung Mustard <br />The Lust Penguins<br />Men Among Poodles<br />Microwavable Tree Frogs<br />Naugahyde Chihuahuas<br />Nocturnal Emissions<br />Old Lady Driver<br />Pepto Dismal<br />Peter and the Test Tube Babies<br />Plastic Nude Martini <br />Post Nasal Drip <br />Poultry in Motion <br />Question Mark & the Mysterians <br />Rubber Nipple Salesmen <br />Rainbow Butt Monkeys <br />The Runz <br />She Stole My Beer <br />Shirley Temple of Doom <br />Spaceman Bill and the Groovy Gravy <br />Spastic Colon <br />The Spastic Rats <br />Stark Naked and the Car Thieves<br />Swearing at Motorists<br />Tastes Like Chicken <br />Trailer Park Casanovas<br />The Urinals <br />Van Gogh's Ear <br />The Vast Void of Empty Nothingness <br />White Trash Debutantes<br />The Yams from Outer Space<br />Zombies Under Stress

NOSLEEP

Commander
Re: Tonight.. Live, Onstage...( funny band names)

The stick in the mud.

dogsdad

Lieutenant

I remember Question Mark & the Mysterians. Didn't they do "96 Tears?"

Dunaruna

Admiral

Waving Not Drowning (or was it drowning not waving?)<br /><br />Hedgehoppers Anonomous<br /><br />Big Girls Blouse<br /><br />Killing Hiedi

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

:D :D :D <br /> <br />Remember "The Snivelling 5hits" ?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

There is a group that is local that is called "Sticky Fingers". I have always wondered if they left with more than they brought in. :D

NOSLEEP

Commander

Who could forget, Skinny Puppy.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

...or 'Fast Eddie And The Electric Japs'.<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

Hootie and the Blowfish. Talking Heads. Engelbert Humperdink.<br /><br />I was having fun with an internet phonebook. You'd be suprised at some of the common names. Harry Dix, Harry Cox, Santa Claus (one in NJ and 1 in TX...gotta be summer cottages ;) ). Funniest one I recall was Lulu Loser.