Tom Petty is a racist

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Unless he changes his lyrics to this:<br /><br /><br />We got somethin' we both know it<br />We don't talk too much about it<br />Yeah it ain't no real big secret all the same<br />Somehow we get around it<br />Listen it don't really matter to me baby<br />You believe what you want to believe<br />You see you don't have to live like a EVACUEE<br /><br />Somewhere, somehow somebody<br />Must have kicked you around some<br />Tell me why you wanna lay there<br />And revel in your abandon<br />Listen it don't make no difference to me baby<br />Everybody's had to fight to be free<br />You see you don't have to live like a EVACUEE<br />Now baby you don't have to live like a EVACUEE<br /><br />Baby we ain't the first<br />I'm sure a lot of other lover's been burned<br />Right now this seems real to you<br />But it's one of those things<br />You gotta feel to be true<br /><br />Somewhere, somehow somebody<br />Must have kicked you around some<br />Who knows, maybe you were kidnapped<br />Tied up, taken away and held for ransom<br />It don't really matter to me<br />Everybody's had to fight to be free<br />You see you don't have to live like a EVACUEE<br />I said you don't have to live like a EVACUEE<br /><br /><br /> :D <br /><br />Ken

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Tom Petty is a racist

Now THAT's good.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

ever see Tom Petty and Martina Navratalova together at the same place at the same time? I don't think so...

Drybo

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hey Ken, We need more cowbell! LOL, Sorry couldn't resist, that avitar from snl, Blue oyester cult skit is one of the best.

ZmOz

Captain

I would be willing to bet that Tom Petty doesn't care if he's a racist. :D

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by ZmOz:<br /> I would be willing to bet that Tom Petty doesn't care if he's a racist. :D
That or he just can't remember......One last dance with Mary Jane ;) ;) :) :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

Eh...no matter how you cut it he is one of the best live performers out there.....hes amazing.<br /><br />Nice post ken lol

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

I thought it was regugeeee not evacueeeee? But I guess I am wrong again. Duh!

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

sheesh.. Tom?.. a Racist?... wow.. whoda thunk it..<br /><br />Next time Tom comes to town near you, show up at the concert and yell "HEY!.. don't come around here no more."..... :cool: