Today is the Day of rememberance

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class
This day April 19th ten years ago at 9:02A.M.<br />the first Terriorist attack in America hit the nations heart land. We are having the Ten year Day of Rememberance ceremony today. Please pray for those who have lost loved ones. <br />Serenity

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: Today is the Day of rememberance

Another sad day in the US. Hopefully the one of the last, but I doubt it. As a country we are lead by criminals with "Politician" as a cover up. Not all, but enough to create a smoke screen over what is important. Security, and honesty.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

A sad day indeed, but the "first"?<br /><br />What about the first attack on the WTC? Didn't happen before OK City?

Serentiy

Petty Officer 1st Class

JB your right I should have stated that it was the first major bombing in America with 1/2 the Building blown away and 168 lives lost. The wtc was hit in 1993 with 1 death then Okc with 168 deaths and Wtc again with over 3000 Which was the worst Not to take away from the Twc.Any wronged death is Sad unessesary and should have never happened. So sad indeed. I asked God why did he ever let theese people even be born to harm all theese people.