today in the news

crab bait

Captain
a politian from kenya is still single an will remand so until he gets his reply from bill clinton..<br /><br />five years ago ,,this kenyan, offered clinton 40 goats an 20 sheep for his daughter chelsea to wed.. <br /><br />five years an waiting.. <br /><br />( he should throw in a box of cigars )<br /><br /><br />dennis rodman was arrested for stealing a hat from a gas station convenace store..<br /><br /><br />an lastly... <br /><br />mick jagger turned sixty frickin' two today.. HOLEY FRICKIN' MOLEY..!! <br /><br />( an the band is still rockin' )

NYMINUTE

Captain
Re: today in the news

Chelsea is a HOG, her face scares little children, and her body......well look at Hilary!<br />Nuff said.

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Chelsea is a HOG, her face scares little children, and her body......well look at Hilary!<br />Nuff said.
Thats just plain mean spirited of you :( <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />But i'm ROTFLMAO :D :D :D <br /> :D

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Dennis is so desperate for any news about him that he would resort to theft.<br /><br />Remember, any publicity is good, even if its bad news.<br /><br />Ken

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Chelsea is a HOG, her face scares little children, and her body......well look at Hilary!<br />Nuff said.
Awwww 'cmon...she ain't THAT bad ;) <br /><br />
chelsea_dayafter.jpg
<br /><br />I mean, she's no Bassy or Ladyfish but then....who is? :p

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Dave Abrahamson:<br />
Awwww 'cmon...she ain't THAT bad ;) <br /><br />
chelsea_dayafter.jpg
<br /><br />I mean, she's no Bassy or Ladyfish but then....who is? :p
she's pretty ugly, but who's the blonde with her?

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

She looks like a two bagger and its time to change channels on iboats. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Man for the first time in my life I feel sorry for Chelsea.... she looks a whole lot like thet Witch we Used to have in the White House!<br />Arrrrrrrg poor kid! :D :D

fireman57

Captain

I no longer feel sorry for Amy Carter. After Chelsea,Amy lost her position as ugliest first kid.

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Man, you guys have some pretty high standards....either I'm too easy or I need to set my sights higher :D