To sue or Not

dolluper

Captain
In Newfoundland Canada the people living there are known as Newfie's so the don't mind when someone relates to them as such they have a very good sence of humor,this is one about one taking to his lawyer<br />Newfie calls up his lawyer and asks. "Wid all them there lawsuits<br /><br /> going on, I'm feeling kinda left out . . . how do I get in on some of<br />that<br /> action?<br /> I hear that people are suing the cigarette companies 'cause they<br /> got cancer, and others are suing the Big Mac company cause they<br /> got themselves fat." His lawyer asks, "And which one of those<br /> categories do you fit under?"<br /><br /> The dear ole Newfie, God bless his soul, answers . . . "Neither,<br /> I just wanna know if I can sue Labatts beer for all the ugly women I've slept<br /> with?"

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral
Re: To sue or Not

Yah...never went to bed with an ugly women.....but damn sure woke up with a few....now how do I go about contacting The Miller Brewing Co. regarding damages???

KaGee

Admiral

You guys obviously overlooked the fine print...<br />
"By opening this bottle, user agrees to the following terms and conditions... Paragraph 3, Section B, Drinking of this product, especially after the hours of 2:000A.M. local time, may alter one's ability to distinguish between the attractive or unattractive characteristics of the opposite, or same sex. Therefore, the manufacturer maintains no liability as to whom one wakes up with."

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

Couldn't distinguish what is attractive or unattrative after consuming a fair few bottles...they all look the same. :D ;) :D

RPJS

Lieutenant Commander

All women are beautiful, it's just that in some it takes more beer to appreciate it.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

My wife is a Newfie...Replace labatts with screech. :D

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Xcusme:<br /> Now you know the origin of "Coyote Ugly"
Now you know why I type so slow... using my toes!<br /> :eek:

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

We have a saying: "I went to bed at 2 with a 10 and woke up at 10 with a 2."<br /><br /> :D :D :D :D