To LubeDude

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ive recieved an Email from someone (I believe to be from this forum), calling me names and telling me to learn to spell, and basically just being as A8S!<br /><br />I could use some help with my spelling, but who cant?<br /><br />He leaves an Email Im not able to respond to.<br /><br />To whoever it is, You are a coward and not man enough to Identify yourself.<br /><br />Am I perfect, NO, But I hope most appriciate my input.<br />________________________________________________<br />Hey LubeDude, I too have gotten hate mail.<br />Mine came from someone here also and always had a nice answer when you replied to their emails.<br />iboats1@yahoo.com.<br />It has at least been shut down or something so it don't work now.<br /><br />Don't worry about them.<br />I kinda figured out who it was and let them know in so many words and the emails stopped.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral
Re: To LubeDude

You are giving them pleasure by posting this. Dont give the email a second thought and delete it.<br /><br />My mother always said, "Consider the source" when listening to people.<br /><br />Ken

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I feel left out... :( <br /><br />Somebody send me some hate mail so i can feel all warm and fuzzy like Lubey and SBN... :p <br /><br />Don't sweat it fellers...

ob

Admiral

Well,It weren't me that done it.<br /><br />Hey snapperbait,You're a wimp.Feel better now? :D

LubeDude

Admiral

Maybe I inadvertantly sent it to myself, and then posted it here so I could get the attention, I am an only child! :D <br />--------------------<br />
factory_gears_md_wht.gif

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Like Ken said just ignore them, those kind of low life jackasses don't deserve the air that they breathe.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Didn't take the hint, SBN?<br /><br />This topic has been closed by Admin5 once already.