FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
there is probably a way to make longer, but I can<br />tell you tiny tach does sell longer wires.<br />sorry couldn't be more help.<br />regards,<br />M.Y.
I ordred the wrong part.<br />Now I finally got it ship from US to Denmark. Paid taxes and so...but the wire is to short, I know that I could have had one with long wire..<br /><br />But it is only a 2 lead wire, it must be possible to cut and extend it.<br />Have anybody tryed that ?<br /><br />Mikael
Incredible the TinyTach doesn't make sure this is sorted out on the order form. A checkbox for wire lenght really would be simple.<br /><br />Seems to be a rather common problem - along with the problem about the non-replaceable battery. Once the battery dies you're up for a new instrument