time spent at iboats

alden135

Lieutenant Commander
Re: time spent at iboats

To much this week. Work is slow. I had a dream last night that my #1 plug was bone dry and my gearcase oil was milky. :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

I have 3 puters online at the same time, 1 of them has iboats opened at all times.<br />So 24/7 I guess you could say.

Mod4

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Originally posted by bob jr:<br /> how much time do you spend in a day on line at iboat?
Alot! :D

ZooMbr

Petty Officer 1st Class

About an hour in the morning as I catch up on the news and again in the evening. This is one of the best sites for a variety of information and humor. I've also learned more about OB's and boat repair than I thought possible - thanks to all!!

Frankhanhart

Petty Officer 1st Class

hour a day, before dinner.When the" come and get it!" sounds I forget all else. Man's got to have priorities :D <br />Frank

LubeDude

Admiral

I log in about five times a day on an average. I also have an alarm that goes off on my cell phone if there is an oil related post made. I answer it and it says, "OIL ALERT, OIL ALERT, IBOATS, IBOATS", :D :D

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

i just started but i check in sevral times a day. im hooked i think :eek:

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> I log in about five times a day on an average.
Do what I did, go broadband. Permanently logged in. :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris................

Reel Poor

Vice Admiral

I would hate to miss anything . And seems as everyone here can post faster than I can possibly read. <br /><br />Seems like 24/7 <br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />To the wifee<br /> :eek: :D

ZmOz

Captain

Way, way too much. I spend way too much time on way too many forums. It's gotten to the point where it takes me so long to check all the forums I want to check, by the time I'm done it's time to check them all again! :eek: <br /><br />Do you think there's a forum for people addicted to forums? :rolleyes:

QC

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by Reel Poor:<br /> Seems like 24/7 <br />To the wifee<br /> :eek: :D
Mrs. Quietcat agrees.

aspeck

Staff member

Too much time here, to! What am I doing at 1:35 in the morning checking this place? Time for bed! ... but there are some more threads to check.

Originally posted by achris:<br />
Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> I log in about five times a day on an average.
Do what I did, go broadband. Permanently logged in. :D :D :D :D :D <br /><br />Chris................
A lot less if this blinking dialup wasn't so slow. ;D :bigsmile/wink: ;) Durn these graemlins.