Tiger's Incredible Shot

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: Tiger's Incredible Shot

That guy is really magic when he is "in the zone".

Link

Rear Admiral

Watched him play that game on tv..like JB said

brother chris

Commander

Tiger is awesome. When he is on his game, there is no stopping him.

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

In the Zone...On his game..., there's pro's out there who make a career out of preformances that don't equal Tiger "out of the zone" "off his game".<br /><br />The man is awsome but why is he considered a flop when he preforms at the same level as others who are considered good.<br /><br />This is not directed at you guys...It has just always irked me when he is dogged for a game level others are applauded for.

eeboater

Commander

Yah I agree neumanns.. seems like ever since he set the bar so high, when he comes down and plays "normal" instead of godlike, people think he's lost his edge.<br /><br />Weird.<br /><br />Sean

Stratosfied

Ensign

I was watching live and just had to say WOW!!! Another chip he had at the 2002 US Open @ the public course in Long Island that he didn't make was nearly as spectacular. The announcers at the Masters said that he may not get it inside of his competitors ball.. Magnificant golf shot, ranks up there with Watsons chip at Pebble Beach. they made it when it counted but probally couldn't do it again. My hat is off to him! :cool:

gaugeguy

Captain

Mark my words, Nike will be using that shot as a commercial. I saw it live, and the way the ball hung on the cup and fell in with the Nike logo visible like that...it's gonna be a cash cow for Nike.

eeboater

Commander

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> Mark my words, Nike will be using that shot as a commercial. I saw it live, and the way the ball hung on the cup and fell in with the Nike logo visible like that...it's gonna be a cash cow for Nike.
I agree completely, the 30 seconds of film from that event are now Copyright of Nike :D <br /><br />Sean