FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Before you buy??/ Remove one and see what size is printed on the cable??? Gotta make sure it's not too short.Too long is not good either.
I bought 4 for under $90 Amazon This site sells them too.
I should have looked at amazon first, seems like a good deal. I just installed my new cable yesterday. I think the hardest part was removing and re-installing the controller. Other than that it was a breeze.