Threw Trophys away!

LubeDude

Admiral
I used to fish a lot of Bass tournaments, 25+ years ago, I had a bunch of trophys and placks in a few boxes stored at my folks house, probably twenty or more. Well, they are moving into a retirement home and I had to go over and take everything I had stored there and things they gave me. I mean, what good are they, I took them all to the dump. I tried calling around to a few places to see if I could give them to some organizations to recycle into other types of trophys and give them to kids or something, but knowone would even take them. I bet some of you have bowling trophys and such in your attics collecting dust.

skeeterboy

Petty Officer 1st Class
Re: Threw Trophys away!

haha yea i have a bunch of hockey trophys sittin right here next to the TV in my room haha. Ah well pieces of plastic that collect dust is right. :D

MYTJC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Nothing to pass down to the kids BF?? I'm not sure if my kids would want my stuff.....Good stories to tell the Grand Kids. I bet each one of those trophy's had a good story.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by MYTJC:<br /> I bet each one of those trophy's had a good story.
I bet you are right, do you know anyone that could tell them to me??? :confused: <br /><br />I tried to reminiss myself, but I couldnt remember any of them, couldnt even remember who I fished with.<br /><br />I can just barely remember who I was married to back then. :eek:

MYTJC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Then off to the Junk yard they must go....

FLATHEAD

Commander

Yep I got me some trophy's. I have a few old AMA motorcycle trophy's in my collection of motorcycle memorabilia. They are worth a few bucks.<br /><br />By the way BF did you ever get the lure I sent you??

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Flahthead:<br /><br />By the way BF did you ever get the lure I sent you?? [/QB]
Actually I just got it today, quite interesting, Ill give it a try eventually. Lakes way out of shape and dangerous right now, logs and firewood floating around and you cant see it untill its too late.<br /><br />Thank you.