"Three Travelers"

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Three travelers, an American, a Russian, and an Egyptian,<br />were circumnavigating the globe a la Jules Verne. The<br />Russian man put his hand out and reached down into<br />the clouds.<br /> <br />"Aaah!" he said. "We're right over my homeland."<br /> <br />"How can you tell?" asked the American.<br /> <br />"I can feel the cold air." he replied.<br /> <br />A few days later the African man put his hand through<br />the clouds.<br /> <br />"Aah we're right over my homeland." he said.<br /> <br />"How do you know that?" asked the Russian.<br /> <br />"I can feel the heat of the desert."<br /> <br />Several more days later the American put his hand<br />through the clouds.<br /> <br />"Aah, we're right over New York." The Russian and<br />the African were amazed.<br /> <br />"How do you know all of that?!" they exclaimed.<br /> <br />The American pulled his hand in and held it up for them<br />to see. <br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />"My watch is missing."<br /> :D