Three Dogs and a Poodle

LadyFish

Admiral
I hope this hasn't been posted before, I don't remember seeing it.<br /><br />Three handsome male dogs are walking down the street when they see a<br />beautiful, enticing, female Poodle. The three male dogs fall all over<br />themselves in an effort to be the one to reach her first, but end up<br />arriving in front of her at the same time. The males are speechless<br />before her beauty, slobbering on themselves and hoping for just a glance<br />from her in return. Aware of her charms and her obvious effect on the<br />three suitors, she decides to be kind and tells them "The first one who<br />can use the words 'liver' and 'cheese' together in an imaginative,<br />intelligent sentence can go out with me." The sturdy, muscular black Lab<br />speaks up quickly and says, "I love liver and cheese." "Oh, how<br />childish," said the Poodle. "That shows no imagination or intelligence<br />whatsoever." She turned to the tall, shiny Golden Retriever and said<br />"How well can you do? "Um. I HATE liver and cheese," blurts the Golden<br />Retriever. "My, my," said the Poodle. "I guess it's hopeless. That's<br />just as dumb as the Lab's sentence." She then turns to the last of the<br />three dogs and says, "How about you, little guy?" The last of the three,<br />tiny in stature but big in fame and finesse, is the Taco Bell Chihuahua.<br />He gives her a smile, a sly wink, turns to the Golden Retriever and the<br />Lab and says: "Liver alone. Cheese mine." :D

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant
Re: Three Dogs and a Poodle

I've seen it before, but it is cute.<br /><br />I think only us South Texan's will get it though :D :D :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Three Dogs and a Poodle

Chistoso Chihuahua :D <br /><br />Oh btw LF, isn't a poodle a dog, so the title should be "4 dogs"? ;)