Three days, nothing broke..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
Have not been having a good go at things lately.. There for about a week it seeded like something expensive would break, or just die, everyday..<br /><br />First, the air conditioner (big window shaker) in my shop decided to poop out just in time for summer, Oh Goody!... Me and Pop spent a good part of last sunday (pops b-day) replacing that.. Then a couple machines in the shop had various major problems, one was down for three days, the other down for a day & a half, which put us waaaaaay behind... Been some late nights...<br /><br />"So snapper".. "Where's the good news?" Well, it's been three days since everything got back in order, and nothing else has broke.. Yippeeeeee! :D

eurolarva

Rear Admiral
Re: Three days, nothing broke..

You have to take the good with the bad. Ever worked on a project and everything went smooth? You start wondering okay whats wrong?(cups half empty here). Seems like bad luck comes in batches then it is smooth sailing. Hope you have smooth sailing.

crab bait

Captain

so your feelin' good... think it's all over..?? wanna make sure..??<br /><br />get in your boat an go 6 miles due east.. an shut'er down..

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Dang it Crabby.. Don't ya be puttin the jinx on me!... :p <br /><br />Maybe i'll try it next weekend... :D