This will make you proud

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: This will make you proud

Hmmm I actually read that story a long time ago...but it was sent via email without the pics and music.. nice touch I might add! <br />Great post Spinner

Laddies

Banned

SBN, What a great presentation, the sad part is the facts about the jerks of the news, they and the rest of the bleeding heart librals wouldn't take the time to praise the young heros of this country, the only thing that they report about the military is negetive--Bob

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Butttttttttt, they support the Troops :rolleyes: :mad: <br /><br />Good un SBN.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

WOW! That is very touching. Took awhile to get the tears out of my eyes to post. Not seeing or hearing such wonderful stuff is why I don't listen to the main medevil news. The best news I find is right here at iboats. Thanks Lester and BTW I sent you mail grizzly!

Trent

Captain

Keep the media out of the war.... My thoughts only!! They have messed up too much... And put our boys and girls in harms way so they can shoot a pic..... War is hell and we are at war.. Dont you forget that!! They would cut your head off in a heartbeat!! And spit on your grave!!<br /><br />Thanks for the post SBN..

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

It is good to see that again, SBN.<br /><br />Good to be reminded.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea, let's bump this one up with the other one. Can't see it enough, IMO

Braxton

Chief Petty Officer

very good thank you for posting it. first time i have seen it. thanks again Braxton