This just in!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
City Councilman ejected from studio.<br /><br />T. Bubba Bechtol, part time City Councilman from Midland, TX, was asked on a local live radio talk show the other day just what he thought of the allegations of torture of the Iraqi prisoners. His reply prompted his ejection from the studio, but to thunderous applause from the audience.<br /><br />"If hooking up an Iraqi prisoner's scrotum to a car's battery cables will save one American GI's life, then I have just two things to say":<br /><br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />.<br />1. "Red is positive"<br />2. "Black is negative"<br />'nuff said. :D

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Re: This just in!!!

Heck, I'll supply the battery out of my own wallet. I do'nt think polarity will have much effect. :eek: <br /><br />Bob :D

LubeDude

Admiral

I doubt you would need a battery at all, I think they would sing there guts out when the battery cable clamps were put in place. :eek:

KeltonKrew

Lieutenant

Will you get any more charge if you hook to my truck....diesel's have 2 batteries :D

KaGee

Admiral

I think a charged capacitor is better! ZAP! :D

Twidget

Commander

Nice strong springs on the clamps for sure, dont want them to slip off.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

I got a good set.. Like brand new.. (jumper cables that is).... I'll gladly donate them to the cause... :D

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

:D I don't know this City Councilman from Adam but I like him already! I'd like to shake T. Bubba's hand! :cool:

rolmops

Vice Admiral

You all know that the moment this is public knowledge in Irak,The batteries will be stolen out of cars and used on whatever GI they can get their claws on...

achris

More fish than mountain goat

Hey, where are all you liberal lefties in this discussion? Out buying 'lower unit' protection kits. :D <br /><br />Chris...........