This is what happens

SinisterAngel

Seaman Apprentice
When I thought I'd try and get all literary and shiznat. To see what I'm talking about, look at my signature.<br /><br />Also, look for these upcomming quality bible verses as well:<br /><br />Garand 30:06<br />Colt 2:23<br />Barrett 12:99<br /> :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: This is what happens

Uhhhhh......I think a large can of worms has been opened. :eek:

FLATHEAD

Captain

UH Yeah OK :rolleyes: What ever you say there bud. Since when did they have computers in the mental hospital?? :eek:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Not only that but and I quote,<br />
The images at the bottom of many members' signatures helps to add variety to this place. It also makes this place load sooooooooooooooooooo slow for people with dial-up Internet. I will be forced to turn off the ability to post pics in signatures if everyone does not resize theirs down to under 5k (total not per image) and keep it to under 125 x 600 pixels. Sorry for the ultimatum but we need to clean shop a little. FYI - the software that we use to run these boards highly discourages allowing signature images at all. Thanks for understanding.
I think that maybe it just a little to large among other things.

Hooty

Rear Admiral

He's probably homophobic.<br /><br />c/6<br />Hooty

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Hmmm - how long before this thread gets zapped..? :eek: :rolleyes:

JB

Yup. <br /><br />Jason, you need to downsize or eliminate the picture, which is pretty dark anyway.<br /><br />By the way, what the heck does "ominopently" mean??

SinisterAngel

Seaman Apprentice

Originally posted by JB:<br />Yup. <br /><br />Jason, you need to downsize or eliminate the picture, which is pretty dark anyway.<br /><br />By the way, what the heck does "ominopently" mean??
Heh, It means I can't type lol<br />I got rid of the image.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Originally posted by Jason Gillman Jr.:<br />Oh yeah, I just have to keep you guys wondering about my sanity :D
No, not me you don't. :rolleyes: