This is just plain sick..

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: This is just plain sick..

This has been all over the news here for the last couple days. They showed pics of the little girl on the TV and said she "was in danger", but they would not say why or how. They also asked if anyone knew the little girl to contact the Manchester PD.<br /><br />He'll die in prison, no doubt about it.

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Quot by gaugeguy: "He'll die in prison, no doubt about it." <br />Only if the sick perv is lucky!<br /><br />There's a special place in He11 for his type!

NYMINUTE

Captain

Lovely, the sick citizens POS award here. Puke scuzz. :mad: :mad: :mad:

K Hultgre

Petty Officer 1st Class

not to detract from the original post. but <br /><br /><br />
The clerk found the photos when she went to clear a backlog of digital images from the store's self-serve photo kiosk.
This makes me wonder who will be able to see photos of my family without my knowledge ?

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by Kevin H.:<br /> not to detract from the original post. but <br /><br /><br />
The clerk found the photos when she went to clear a backlog of digital images from the store's self-serve photo kiosk.
This makes me wonder who will be able to see photos of my family without my knowledge ?
Who ever has access to the machine's inter workings can as like above.

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

If you ever get the chance to, talk to people who work in Photo labs. They see all of your photo's. Most of them are so bored with our photos that they don't even look, but unusual things catch their eye. Really shocking, if they see something they like, they can easily make copies. Most photo labs have policies in place protecting privacy, but have no way to enforce or monitor their employees to maintain customers privacy. Most of them are like I said bored with looking at peoples pictures and don't bother, but what if...<br /><br />This guy doesn't deserve prison. Take it from me, I have sent a few of these perverts there. They are immediately placed in punk city (protective custody) with all of the snitches and fellow sickos. They don't get into general population, so they live a healthy happy safe life.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Makes me sick!<br />Bassy