This forum

xhunter911

Cadet
Is there any Techs on this forum????
I see so many questions with no answers! Just curious:confused:

robert graham

Admiral
Re: This forum

explain your problem or question in very clear terms so that folks will understand what it is. give the make, model and year of your motor. if no answer, then explain it in a different way and give it that try. Good Luck!

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

I am a tech I guess.
google yamaha marine, click on the training link, then click on the master tech link.
I am the doofus at joes marine in wanchese NC.

Central Bears

Seaman Apprentice

Rodbolt,you seem to be very knowledgeable to me,you have helped many on this forum.As for being a "doofus" I don't know that,if you have a wife like mine,you might be scared from hearing that when the garbage has to be taken out during a game.Coach!

Big Keepers

Petty Officer 1st Class

Xhunter, I think a lot of people just come on here and post questions without searching for threads that may already exist containing their answers. Or someone sends them a PM with a link to an existing thread of the same. I'm guilty of posting first and searching second here and there but I find with any technical message board, if you search the forum real carefully your question has been asked and answered many times before. Its kind of hard though to answer all these repetitive threads.