Things to do at Walmart.

LubeDude

Admiral
Things to do at Wal-Mart while your spouse is taking their sweet time:<br /> <br />1. Get 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in peoples carts when they aren't looking.<br /> <br />2. Set all the alarm clocks in House wares to go off at 5-minute intervals.<br /> <br />3. Make a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the rest rooms.<br /> <br />4. Walk up to an employee and tell him/her in an official tone, "Code 3 in housewares" ... and see what happens.<br /> <br />5. Go the Service Desk and ask to put a bag of M&M's on lay away.<br /> <br />6. Move a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.<br /> <br />7. Set up a tent in the camping department and tell other shoppers you'll invite them in if they'll bring pillows from the bedding department.<br /> <br />8. When a clerk asks if they can help you, begin to cry and ask 'Why can't ! you people just leave me alone?'<br /> <br />9. Look right into the security camera; use it as a mirror, and pick your nose.<br /> <br />10. While handling guns in the hunting department, ask the clerk if he knows where the anti-depressants are.<br /> <br />11. Dart around the store suspiciously loudly humming the "Mission Impossible" theme.<br /> <br />12. In the auto department, practice your "Madonna look" using different size funnels.<br /> <br />13. Hide in a clothing rack and when people browse through, say "PICK ME!"<br /> <br />14. When an announcement comes over the loud speaker, assume the fetal position and scream "NO! NO! It's those voices again!!!!"<br /> <br />And; last, but not least..<br /> <br />15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: Things to do at Walmart.

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br /> 15. Go into a fitting room and shut the door and wait a while; and, then, yell, very loudly, "There is no toilet paper in here!"
From the looks of some of the patrons at my local Walmart, this is not to far from a good possibility. :eek:

dolluper

Captain

So LUBEDUDE tell us how many have you accomplished,tell the truth now :p :D

ndemge

Commander

Years ago, went to Kmart and built a huge SPAM shrine in the middle isle... about 15 cans of spam, a step ladder and a bunch candles.

treedancer

Commander

On number I always make sure the bar code is smudged so that they can make some one go back twenty isles and get a price check or if you get real lucky the can check over the p.a.system.<br /> Don

deputydawg

Lieutenant Commander

Kind of done #1, only found the masculine males and drop femanine hygene products in their cart.<br /><br />Done #2, set them all for the next half hour. Nobody noticed.<br /><br />#5, tried to put a pack of gum on lay away, they very seriuously told me they had a minimum dollar limit on layaway/<br /><br />Done #9.<br /><br />Also used to like playing football in the isles and riding the bikes around.

LubeDude

Admiral

Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br />
Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> So LUBEDUDE tell us how many have you accomplished,tell the truth now :p :D
I'll say that he did #11 :D
:eek: Im Offended! :eek:

24tesla

Seaman

I have moved a lounge chair and umbrella over to the book and mag. isle and sat back reading. When the manager asked if he could 'Help Me', I said yes, I would like a coke slurpy, and a small bag of popcorn please.<br /><br />Ride a bike around the store. Told them I wanted to test it for saftey reasons before I purchase.<br /><br />Had a female friend grab between her legs, run up to the nerdiest young associate she could find and scream really paniced and loud, 'What isle are the tampons on!?<br /><br />Sat in a restroom stall waiting. when a gent sat in the stall next to me, I rubbed hersey bar all over my hand then reached under and asked for toilet paper.<br /><br />dropped a baby ruth under the stall after making lots of straining noises, and asked the guy to kick it back over for me..... and apologized for missing the bowl.......

Limited-Time

Vice Admiral

Originally posted by 24tesla:<br /> I have moved a lounge chair and umbrella over to the book and mag. isle and sat back reading. When the manager asked if he could 'Help Me', I said yes, I would like a coke slurpy, and a small bag of popcorn please.<br /><br />Ride a bike around the store. Told them I wanted to test it for saftey reasons before I purchase.<br /><br />Had a female friend grab between her legs, run up to the nerdiest young associate she could find and scream really paniced and loud, 'What isle are the tampons on!?<br /><br />Sat in a restroom stall waiting. when a gent sat in the stall next to me, I rubbed hersey bar all over my hand then reached under and asked for toilet paper.<br /><br />dropped a baby ruth under the stall after making lots of straining noises, and asked the guy to kick it back over for me..... and apologized for missing the bowl.......
OK 24tesla it seems you have way, way, way tooooo much time on your hands. BTW all GREAT gags! :D :D :D

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by LubeDude:<br />
Originally posted by Vlad D Impeller:<br />
Originally posted by dolluper:<br /> So LUBEDUDE tell us how many have you accomplished,tell the truth now :p :D
I'll say that he did #11 :D
:eek: Im Offended! :eek:
C'mon LD your skin is thicker than that ;) <br /><br />I did #12 once at the Bassproshop, i had a good laugh and raised a few eye brows too :D

24tesla

Seaman

I don't have time anymore. First marriage, my wife worked evenings, and I had the step-daughter, so I would go with a friend and his wife and walk around the different Wal-Marts and Targets in the store. We would all try to outdo each other..... I have been kicked out of every Wal-Mart in and around this area at least 1 time. (Except 2 but they don't count, they were not build yet, but this will change, I will do it there too before long.)

tommays

Admiral

i allways enjoy the tattoo show in hot weather you really see some wild ink<br /><br /><br />tommays

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Originally posted by tommays:<br /> i allways enjoy the tattoo show in hot weather you really see some wild ink<br /><br /><br />tommays
? Whatcha mean Tom?

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Walk around and stuff items in your pockets and act very suspisious.<br /><br />Then after seeing several security guys follow you, walk up to the front and pay for them as normal.<br /><br /> :D :D :D <br /><br />Ken

beezee28

Master Chief Petty Officer

yep... you guys have toooooo much time on your hand...That being said, would have loved to see the expression on the manager's face at walmart...slurpy coke and popcorn!!! :D :D :D

Homerr

Commander

I was at our Walmart one time and heard over the loudspeaker:<br /><br />"Would Stoo-Pidaso please come to the courtesy desk" ?<br /><br />A Bob and Tom thing...<br /><br />I thought I was hearing things at first, but they announced it twice... then I knew.. LOL!!<br /><br /><br />H.