They grow fast!

Link

Rear Admiral
I'm amazed. This is a picture taken just after mother cleaned her up on May 1st this year.<br /><br /><br />
watermark.php
<br /><br /><br />Taby or Ms Tabatha should I say by the end of the first week was dying. As the runt she would fall off her moms nipple. So on the 10th day which was a 3 day weekend Mrs.Link and I took turns everytime she was awake holding her on mom. 24/2 1/2 :) <br /><br />By the third day she had a fat little tummy full of milk and was as strong as the others.<br /><br />She has been the first to do everything! From walking, opening her eyes to climbing up and into the rafters of bedrooms we are re-doing.<br /><br />
watermark.php
<br /><br />And yes she squeals like a little stuck pig everytime she gets beat up... which is ALWAYS!<br />But that doesn't stop her from starting 99% of them scraps! :D :D :D

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: They grow fast!

thier cute when they r yhat age...lol... mine are too lazy to care what I am doing. just wish they would find some place else to sleep than my chair.

Link

Rear Admiral

Or the paper your trying read... or trying to tie your shoes! Them laces move and Must caught ;)

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

I just wish that my kitten would learn that my fish tank is NOT for his enjoyment. last night I heard a crash in the living room and found the tank top on the floor and a soaked kitten...guess my oscar had a talk with him...lol

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Reminds me of the time I came home from work and one of my cats had it's kittens. Three were warm and fuzzy under the bed with the mother, and two were ice cold, wet, and alone in a closet. All survived, but it didn't look good at first.

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Awe... they are so cute and funny at that age, but now both of mine are 16 years old, and very lazy. :) In fact, they are too lazy to even go outside anymore. Guess the playing days are over! :)

samagee

Chief Petty Officer

It's funny. My cat won't catch mice. She will chase them around and play with them. But she won't kill them. So one night when she was playing with a mouse, I let my dog in. She is a large German shepard/Akita. My dog was laying next to me watching the cat waiting for the mouse. What the cat didn't know was that Moya was waiting for the mouse to come out too. As soon as the cat went to bat at the mouse, Moya runs up and eats it! That dog is one of the best hunters I have seen. She kills anything so far. Unfortunately, she also killed the step daughters ginny pig. She pulled on the cloth under the cage to get the cage on the ground. The top came open when it hit the ground and Moya pounced on the ginny pig.<br /><br />She is so well known in our neck of the woods, that the squirrels have posters in the trees warning all the new squirrels. ;)