There were these two nuns and ...

RainMan302v8

Cadet
There were two nuns... <br /><br />One of them was known as Sister Mathematical (SM), <br /><br />and the other one was known as Sister Logical (SL). <br /><br />It is getting dark and they are still far away from the convent. <br /><br />SM: Have you noticed that a man has been following us for the past thirty-eight and a half minutes? I wonder what he wants. <br /><br />SL: It's logical. He wants to rape us. <br /><br />SM: Oh, no! At this rate he will reach us in 15 minutes <br />at the most! What can we do? <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing to do of course is to walk faster. <br /><br />SM: It's not working. <br /><br />SL: Of course it's not working. The man did the only <br />logical thing. He started to walk faster, too. <br /><br />SM: So, what shall we do? At this rate he will reach us in one minute. <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing we can do is split. You go that way and I'll go this way. He cannot follow us both. <br /><br />So the man decided to follow Sister Logical. <br /><br />Sister Mathematical arrives at the convent and is <br />worried about what has happened to Sister Logical. <br /><br />Then Sister Logical arrives. <br /><br />SM: Sister Logical! Thank God you are here! Tell me what happened! <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing happened. The man couldn't follow us both, so he followed me. <br /><br />SM: Yes, yes! But what happened then? <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing happened. I started to run as fast as I could and he started to run as fast as he could. <br /><br />SM: And? <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing happened. He reached me. <br /><br />SM: Oh, dear! What did you do? <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing to do. I lifted my dress up. <br /><br />SM: Oh, Sister! What did the man do? <br /><br />SL: The only logical thing to do. He pulled down his pants. :eek: <br /><br />SM: Oh, no! What happened then? <br /><br />SL: Isn't it logical, Sister? A nun with her dress up can run faster than a man with his pants down. <br /><br />And for those of you who thought it would be dirty, <br /><br />Say two Hail Marys! <br /><br />Awful lot of Hail Marying going on after this gets read I bet<br /><br /> :D

JGREGORY

Lieutenant
Re: There were these two nuns and ...

:D :D :D <br /><br />Not only Hail Mary's but I better go to Confession. :p :p

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Hey jg, i would be careful to what i say at confession if i were you ,it coulda been the priest with his pants down :p :D

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

AWWWWW HAIL....AWWWWWW HAIL. Is that OK?? :D :D