The Wish...

CCrew

Chief Petty Officer
One day God appears before a man and grants him a wish. Anything in the world he would like and it would be done. The man says to God, I really would like to go to Hawaii, but I hate boats and airplanes. So, he asked God to created a bridge to Hawaii from California. God responded, "Do you realize the weather extremes such a bridge would endure and how long that would be? A bridge of that size would require all of the worlds concrete and steel for a year to build. No, that is impossible. You must choose something else for your wish." The man reluctantly agreed and began to think of a new wish. Finally after a very long silence the man then asked God, "I have never understood what it is women want. I could never read their feelings or make any woman truly happy. Therefore, I would like to understand all that makes up a woman and how a woman thinks." <br /><br />A long silence follwed the mans request. <br /><br />Finally God spoke, "Do you want that bridge 2 or 4 lanes?"

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: The Wish...

Don't normally read jokes but this is a oldie but goodie: Deserves a bumb for LadyFish and Bassey :) <br />^^ :) <br /><br />Link<br />Hmm don't forget MrLadyFish and Mrs Link :D

LadyFish

Admiral

lol.gif
Very funny. And yes, we like to keep y'all guessing. :p <br /><br />Truth is I am easy to please, just take me fishing.
fishing.gif

tylerin

Commander

Truth is I am easy to please, just take me fishing.
That's all you need. No wonder I saw Mr. Ladyfish looking across the Pacific the other day :D

Link

Rear Admiral

tylerin<br />
That's all you need. No wonder I saw Mr. Ladyfish looking across the Pacific the other day
ROFLOL :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Yep, we be very complicated people. That's the fun in it!<br />Bassy<br />P.S. Thanks Link. :D