the true arafat legacy.

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner
Re: the true arafat legacy.

what a piece o crap that site is. <br /> rolmops<br /> can you tell me when and how the state of isial was made? and have you ever seen the clips of the palistinians that were thrown from their breakfast tables ?<br /> I have asked this question many times. now I am asking you solely, how the palestinians came to such hatred since 1939

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Someone should be asking the Palistinians "if they are any better off today than they were 40 years ago". How one man can shout Jihad, Jihad, Jihad, for forty years, while encouraging his followers to blow themselves up, is beyond me. the fact is, like Jesse Jackson, he never wanted a resolution to the problems and issues.<br /><br />That clip is spot on, rolmops. Just wish the Israelis had taken him out or kept him in exile a long time ago. He was the Devil incarnate!

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Waste of time downloading. The man was a terrorist. Is a terrorist and will always be remembered as one. <br />Dress him up he is still a terrorist.<br /><br />Pretending otherwise is a lie to history.

tylerin

Commander

"Well I'd like to spit some Beachnut in that dudes eye!" .............But he's already dead :D

rodbolt

Supreme Mariner

hello<br /> I am by no means defending arrafat. I just wish to know if anyone else ever bothered to find out why so much hatred since 1939 or so. seems no one can read enough history to discuss it

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Rodbolt,I have read and lived plenty of this history.The problem is so large and many facetted that a thread like the ones on iboats really is not the information source that could do justice to the subject.Your question is the stuff that many a book has been written about.I believe that me trying to begin to explain would only add to the confusion on the subject and there is a fair chance that I will be subjective.

NOSLEEP

Commander

The true Arafat legacy.<br />Arafat was a terrorist whose henchman murdered<br />thousands of innocentmen women and children.<br />He stole an estimated 1 billion in funds from his<br />own impoverished people and secretly socked it<br />away in private bank accounts.<br />It is true he created myth of himself as a saviour<br />for the Palistinian people, but it was only a myth.<br />It was Arafat and his aides who in the 1960's,<br />concceived the idea of hijacking western jets,and<br />holding passengers as hostages.<br />He was always pledged peace but never meaning it.<br />The deals were simply meant to advance his long<br />term aim of taking over the entire nation of<br />Isreal and driving the Isrealis out.<br />In 1993 he signed the Isreal-PLO accord in Oslo.<br />But again the accord was not worth the paper it<br />was written on.<br />In 1994 he shared the Nobel peace prize with Rabin<br />and Shimon Peres.The award and the ceremony were<br />a mockery. He drafted a new PLO charter that <br />continued to call for the destruction of Isreal.<br />Then Bill Clinton brought him to Camp David in 2000<br />Arafat was offered more than 97% of the pre 1967<br />lands but Arafat held out. When he left Camp David<br />he started the intefadeh and the suicide bombings.<br />He supported Saddam Husseins invasion of Kuwait in<br />1990.<br />His people suffered at his own hands.<br />Arafat encouraged children in schools to follow <br />the example of other children who became martyrs<br />for Allah. Checkout the 25 minute vidio called<br />"Ask For Death". It can be downloaded from the <br />web site of Palestinian Media Watch.<br />www.pmw.org.il

FLATHEAD

Captain

I heard he was a swell guy, they say he was so passionate he would give you the shirt right off his head.

NYMINUTE

Captain

That was a table cloth, watch for it on ebay. He was a POS. Hope his maker is bustin' his as* right now.