The Three Leading Presidential Candidates

NOSLEEP

Commander
Stake out positions on same-sex marriage.<br /><br />Bush: I am against same sex marriage.<br /><br />Kerry: I am opposed to same-sex marriage.<br /><br />Kerry: I am opposed to banning same-sex marriages

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: The Three Leading Presidential Candidates

Cute but true, NoSleep. Got to cover all the bases these days. Don't want to muddy up that mantle of INCLUSIVENESS and TOLERANCE that Snapperbait talks about. :cool: Kerry sure wouldn't want to kick the center pole out from under the BIG TENT.

TELMANMN

Chief Petty Officer

On 2/15/00 Bush said" The state can do what they want to do. Don't try to trap me in this state's issue like you're trying to get me into" Larry King live. (THIS ON GAY MARRIAGE)<br /> On 2/24/04 "today I call upon the Congress to promptly pass, and to send to the states for ratification, an amendment to our Constitution defining and protecting marriage as a union of man and woman as husband and Wife"<br /> CAN WE SAY FLIP FLOP?

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

You're really having to dig deep, aren't you telmanmn.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by telmanmn:<br /> Just the truth!
No flipflop there, telmanmn, just a change in tactics to deal with the problem. He's got to stay one step ahead of the wacko liberal courts.

NOSLEEP

Commander

Scary Kerry says........<br />Same thing as most any other Democrat.<br /><br />What is in my best interests today.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Oh..It's "a change in tactics".... That's bull-puckey, Boomyal, and you know it... <br /><br />Getting deep in here... Where's my Nader approved safety waders? :p

NOSLEEP

Commander

Even Ed kosh, a known democrat is voting<br />for Bush this time around.