The terrorists are ramping up!

Nos4r2

Lieutenant Commander
Re: The terrorists are ramping up!

I have to admit I'm surprised they haven't had a go at another attack directly on the US yet.

achris

More fish than mountain goat

I agree, this is not good. But it also indicates they are going after 'soft-targets'. And in places that have a relatively high population of their followers. How long will it be before the Middle East countries get tired of being targetted by the people they support? Maybe we will have those same countries helping to stop the problem, not hide the perps, as it is now.<br /><br />Chris...............

ErikDC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Chris, I've been beating that drum for a long time, brutha! The key to defeating terrorism is to allow peace loving Muslims to rat out the suicidal head-cases. If they won't do it, then God help their souls. If they do, y'all are welcome in my house anytime! :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral

Sharm el Sheik is one of the most beautiful places with the most incredible coral diving on the Sinai coast or for that matter the world.I spent much of my time there when I was a tour guide in Sinai desert.It is also what religious fanatics would call :"a pool of sin" Where Arab and European freely mix and religion is not a popular subject.The Bohemian life style in this place is probably what atracted the human scum that feels that who ever does not think and believe like them should die.As far as I know the Egyptians,they will not rest until someone pays for this crime.Sharm may seem a soft target, but it is not Sharm or the people there, the terrorists are after.It is tourism to Egypt that the terrorists are trying to destroy, thereby weakening the secular Egyptian Government.This has been going on for many years and is very much a fundamentalist islamic internal fight that has not much to do with the one we are fighting.