The Ten Commandments in Cajun

Kenneth Brown

Captain
The Ten Commandments in Cajun... (Keeps it REAL Simple) <br /><br />1. God is number one... and das' All. <br /><br />2. Don't pray to nuttin' or nobody... jus' God. <br /><br />3. Don't cuss nobody... 'specially da Good Lord. <br /><br />4. When it be Sunday... pass yo'self by God's House. <br /><br />5. Yo mama an' yo daddy dun did it all... lissen to dem. <br /><br />6. Killin' duck an' fish, das' OK... people - No! <br /><br />7. God done give you a wife... sleep wit' jus' her. <br /><br />8. Don't take nobody's boat... or nuttin' else. <br /><br />9. Don't go wantin' somebody's stuff. <br /><br />10. Stop lyin'... yo tongue gonna fall out yo mouf!

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Re: The Ten Commandments in Cajun

By request for troubleshooter:<br /><br />1: Da man is the shizzle, and don't you forget that<br />2: Talk to tha man only no ones else<br />3: Jus keeps yo mouth shut, its better that way<br />4: No clubbin on sundays, dat be da mans day, and you best give respect to him and his peeps<br />5: Yo T-Jones knows, she been ther befo<br />6: Don't carry no piece cuz I dont wants you to use it<br />7: Leave dem girls alone, just stay with yo babies momma<br />8: Ain't no jackin allowed<br />9: If it ain't you Lexus don't be lookin at it<br />10: See rule #3

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Kenneth Brown:<br /> By request for troubleshooter:<br /><br />1: Da man is the shizzle, and don't you forget that<br />2: Talk to tha man only no ones else<br />3: Jus keeps yo mouth shut, its better that way<br />4: No clubbin on sundays, dat be da mans day, and you best give respect to him and his peeps<br />5: Yo T-Jones knows, she been ther befo<br />6: Don't carry no piece cuz I dont wants you to use it<br />7: Leave dem girls alone, just stay with yo babies momma<br />8: Ain't no jackin allowed<br />9: If it ain't you Lexus don't be lookin at it<br />10: See rule #3
HUH!!<br />I think I might of understood #1 & 2 but thats stretching it a long way! :D <br /><br />PS: Don't try a spell checker on that one :)

ChrisMcLaughlin

Petty Officer 1st Class

Thanks, I needed that! Now where is that darn dictionary....