The Sun Rises in CA and sets in AU

How are the graemlins treating y'all down under. Just took my keyboard out of the diswashe and wo ks eally good.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: The Sun Rises in CA and sets in AU

What's your point, TS? This is a message board, not a chatroom.

Dunaruna

Admiral

With due respect JB, this is dockside chat.<br />I have recently had a computer virus attack (EDIT: and the fact that most of the southern hemisphere was offline last week), Ray's post was simply inquiring to that.<br /><br />All's good Ray. No more bugs.<br /><br />Aldo

I beg your pardon. I was trying to get a message to those down under. Sorry I was out of line. :eek: Still trying to adapt :confused: Guess I need to try another search motor. ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Okay. I understand, TS. It was a message. :)

Vlad D Impeller

Commander

Originally posted by technostupeedo:<br /> I beg your pardon. I was trying to get a message to those down under. Sorry I was out of line. :eek: Still trying to adapt :confused: Guess I need to try another search motor. ;)
Where were you out of line?<br /><br />A bit less metaphor and soon you will be on your way to earthling status ;) :D <br /><br />Forget the other search motor, that will only place you in another dimension :eek: :p :D

Must obey the will of Landru. The prime directive. The prime directive. The prime directive.... Sorry but my box is just filled with metaphor. ;)