The stroller

magster65

Commander
Mission 'stroller' complete.<br />
Stroller%20done%202.JPG
<br />
Stroller%20done%201.JPG
<br /><br />Yeah, he likes it.<br />It rides really smooth with those soft back tires.

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: The stroller

That is the coolest thing I have ever seen magster!!!
8.gif

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

WOW Magster. That is one wild stroller. Think you could build one a little bigger? I'd really look cool coming back from the beach with LF pushing. Is there space for a beer cooler?

magster65

Commander

There's always room for beer and ice. You could put it in a napsack of LF's back while she pushes. (don't kill me LF) I found this old wagon all smashed up in the trash on the way to work one day. I save everything including those old drum dolly wheels that are on it. I had a bit of cedar left from the fence in the background for the seat... a few spacers for a little lift kit and viola. LF could push/pull you and a buddy and iced beer! (don't kill me twice LF) :) :) <br />
f87de4b9.jpg
<br />
f87de4b5.jpg

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea she could push the one and hang the other one of her.......................<br />And away Mr. LF and his buddy goes. :D <br /><br />That is really neat though. :cool:

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

I can't wait to see what you build for the little guy when he turns 4, and wants hp.<br /><br />methane?

fixin

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Really COOL!! I want one!(two,three...........)

bubbakat

Captain

magster65 <br />You are without a doubt one talented dude. :cool: <br />You will have that kid spoiled rotten. :D :D <br />But then again, there is nothing wrong with that. :) ;)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Waaaaay cool project, Magster. :)