The story about my divorce, since everybody was wondering

Kenneth Brown

Captain
A judge was interviewing my wife regarding her pending divorce, <br />and asked, "What are the grounds for your divorce?" <br /><br />She replied, "About four acres and a nice little home in the <br />middle of the property with a stream running by." <br /><br />"No," he said, "I mean what is the foundation of this case?" <br /><br />"It is made of concrete, brick and mortar," she responded. <br /><br />"I mean," he continued, "What are your relations like?" <br /><br />"I have an aunt and uncle living here in town, and so do my <br />husband's parents." <br /><br />He said, "Do you have a real grudge?" <br /><br />"No," she replied, "We have a large carport and have never <br />really needed one." <br /><br />"Please," he tried again, "is there any infidelity in your <br />marriage?" <br /><br />"Yes, both my son and daughter have stereo sets. We don't <br />necessarily like the music, but the answer to your questions <br />is 'yes'." <br /><br />"Ma'am, does your husband ever beat you up?" <br /><br />"Yes," she responded, "about twice a week he gets up earlier <br />than I do." <br /><br />Finally, in frustration, the judge asked, "Lady, why do you <br />want a divorce?" <br /><br />"Oh, I don't want a divorce," she replied. "I've never wanted <br />a divorce. Kenneth does. He said he can't communicate with <br />me." <br /><br /><br /> Its just a joke, Nothing true, except for the communication part :)

b20

Petty Officer 3rd Class
Re: The story about my divorce, since everybody was wondering

great tale Kenneth.nice touch at the end.

gutshot grouper

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Just keep in mind that love is the illusion that one woman is different from all the rest,, Gutshot in Raleigh

LadyFish

Admiral

Lemme guess......she was brunette. :p

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander

that love is the illusion that one woman is different from all the rest
God your killing me... :D :D :D

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Lemme guess......she was brunette. :p
OK ladyfish .....one more try ;)

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

I got the transcript from Ken's divorce court proceedings off the internet. Here's the rest of the story...<br /><br />Judge: Kenneth, you are here for a divorce. After questioning your wife I think I have a pretty good handle of the situation. But I have just two questions for you. What is your case?<br /><br />Kenneth: I don't have a Case. I don't think they make riding lawnmowers. Mine is a John Deere.<br /><br />EDIT; Not very PC. Not very polite either.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Now that's some good Sunday humor. Hey, she must have been a red-head, right? <br />We don't have any such communication problems around here. I'm just always right and Mr. Bassy is in full agreement. Right honey? (No reply) So, what's the friggen problem? :D I don't see no stinkin' problem.<br />Bassy :D :D

NYMINUTE

Captain

I named my boat "So Duh!" I guess that answers how my communication is my daughter, granddaughters, and wife. Also was the first phrase the youngest grandaughter learned. Only brown haired female in the family. Ouch! Feel a lady fish bite coming!!! :D

Kenneth Brown

Captain

Lemme guess......she was brunette
Nope. Was a blonde, now shes a brunette that is a blond till about 2 weeks after a visit to a salon and then shes a brunette again.

DHPMARINE

Captain

Sorry WillieB But I did not like your joke. You hint on a word that is not okay for people to use.Well maybe for some people.<br /><br />The word just hints at a time in our history that maks me ashamed<br /><br />Sorry <br /><br />Doug