The story about dead presidents

Kenneth Brown

Captain
Bill Clinton, John Kerry and George W. Bush died and found themselves<br />standing on the other side of the Jordan River, looking across at the<br />promised land. <br /> <br />The Archangel Michael was standing on the other and shouted over to the<br />three surprised Americans, "Contrary to what you have been taught, each<br />of you will have to wade across the Jordan River." <br /> <br />As Michael saw their perplexed looks, he reassured them by saying,<br />"Don't worry. You will sink only proportionally according to the lies<br />you have told on earth. The more you have lied the more you will sink<br />into the water." <br /> <br />The three American sages of political lore looked at one another, trying<br />to determine who shall be the first brave soul to cross the Jordan<br />River. <br /> <br />Finally George W. Bush volunteered to go first. Clinton, knowing he had<br />told many lies decided he would have to face up to his life of lies.<br />John Kerry, hero that he is, stood back until the others had taken a<br />stand on what they would do. <br /> <br />Slowly George W. Bush began into the river, and slowly the water began<br />to get higher and higher, reaching to his waist. George began to sweat,<br />thinking that all of his lies were coming back to haunt him. He was<br />beginning to wonder if he would ever see the other side. Finally, after<br />what seemed liked an eternity, he began to emerge on the river's bank.<br />As he ascended to the other side, he looked behind him to see how the<br />other two were doing. A shock of surprise registered on his face as he<br />saw John Kerry almost in the middle of the river and only his ankles<br />barely touching the water. He turned to Michael and exclaimed, "I don't<br />believe this, the man told constant lies, he rarely told the truth. I<br />can't believe you have fallen for his lies too." <br /> <br />Archangel Michael replied calmly ... "He's standing on Clinton's<br />shoulders."

Xcusme

Commander
Re: The story about dead presidents

Too funny!! Thanks , I needed a laugh after the day I've had today.