The Sticker Idea taken a little farther

NathanY

Commander
Here is my idea for the sticker. Admins is this OK to do? Dont want to copyright infrindge.<br /><br />
025651.jpg

NathanY

Commander
Re: The Sticker Idea taken a little farther

That is actual size, it needs to be refined, that is the rough graphic. I dont have some of the graphics they have, but it is very close.

Link

Rear Admiral

I likes it :)

Link

Rear Admiral

And I really likes it with the member number on it. :D

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Looks good! Just a question to help satisfy my curiosity. If someone made the stickers and sold them, would that be bootlegging? If the original hasn't been made yet, how would that be bootlegging then? I know it would interfer with copywrite laws, but if there isn't any, how could that be?<br /><br />It sure would be nice to know the thoughts of Admin on this subject. I'm sure if we put some nasty stuff on the thread, they surely would edit it. <br /><br />Come on admin, some of us old salts want to know what is up? Anything in the works? Maybe you can team up with a business to handle the stickers like you do your parts?

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Great idea to do the stickers thing. I read the other post as well and liked it. We are looking into doing it. Please give me up to a week to report back as this is the busy season and things are crazy (good) around here. Thanks!

James Bond

Seaman

Many of the car clubs around my area make decals for their cars.....I even put one of them on my boat. We sell them for $2-$5 depending on the complexity....being that the design you have is 2 colors, you should expect it to be slightly more expensive.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I would even like that on a shirt. You can provide the artwork to Lands End and they will print it on any of their shirts and jackets. That way you can have the color style and type of shirt or jacket you would like..<br /><br />I really like the artwork, simple clean and meaningful.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Something in this order.<br />Only worded a little different.<br />
lo7.jpg

Carphunter

Commander

Hey SBN, I've seen that billboard too. :D <br /><br />........Them aliens sure make me say funny things. :eek:

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Originally posted by James Bond:<br /> ...being that the design you have is 2 colors, you should expect it to be slightly more expensive.
I see 4 colors (blue,darker blue,red,black)Is this gonna make it too pricey?<br />I want one

kd6nem

Chief Petty Officer

And baseball caps, and key floaties, and....<br />Not a bad idea. I'm not much one for stickers and advertising, but I would get a couple.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Wow (edit) SBN.... Thats a nice shirt..
1.gif

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Originally posted by snapperbait:<br /> Wow SNB.... Thats a nice shirt..
1.gif
You dang tooting it is snapper.<br />The guy ;) did an excellent job on them. :cool: