The Simple life

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class
We currently have a TV series on 1 of our commercial channels called "The Simple Life" It features Paris Hilton and some equally dumb, spoilt rotten, billionaires daughter. The gist of the story is these 2 bimbo's are sent to live in a small town where they have to stay with a local family for about 6 weeks.<br /><br />These must be the most lazy, disrespectful, inconsiderate, spoilt human beings that I've ever seen. Makes me wonder how the parents managed to amass such fortunes if the have'nt got the common sense to raise kids that at a bare minimum know the words please and thank you.<br /><br />Sorry, just venting a bit. Have been having a bummer of a week, working 15 hour days. Thank goodness we have a long weekend ahead. Time to get the boat on the water for the season opener.

NathanY

Commander
Re: The Simple life

Havent seen you in a while, glad to see you are back.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by rudeafrican:<br /> These must be the most lazy, disrespectful, inconsiderate, spoilt human beings that I've ever seen...
Paris Hilton is a tramp.America is full of those types. You don't have to come from a rich family to have these "qualities". Add to the list; whiney, weak, spineless, selfish and immoral. I am thoroughly disgusted that such a large portion of my countrmen have become this way.

gaugeguy

Captain

She's rich, good looking and dumb as a stump...<br /><br />When I was a younger, single man I would have considered that perfection.<br /><br />Now I just think she is a dumb kid. I'm old :(

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Call me crazy, but she ain't that hot either. I mean she's pretty good looking, but if she didn't have eleventy bazillion dollars coming to her she would just be another blonde bimbo.

MarkAB

Seaman Apprentice

Rudeafrican, Waar bly jy Boet?<br /><br />I agree with your sentiments - Tamara from "the block" does the same for me.<br /><br />I am hoping for good weather this long week end as the bass are about to spawn at the Vaal.<br /><br />Enjoy.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Both of those girls arent that good looking. In some scenes she is not wearing makeup and it isnt that great. Plus she needs to put on a few pounds.<br /><br />Everyone please remember, a "reality" show is not reality. They edit things in, and make everything looks just right. Plus you know they told those girls to be lazy and rebels. If they were nice, it would be a very boring show.<br /><br />Ken

tylerin

Commander

I've heard she looks a little better in her reality "Video" ;)

gaugeguy

Captain

Naughty girls make the world go round...<br /><br />Yeah, she's not that hot :rolleyes: <br /><br />
1sl1_600-med.jpg

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

My guess is that if she had as many sticking out as she's had stuck in she'd look like a porcupine!

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Put Jessica Simpson or Kelly Ripa in there and I'd be all over that. Paris just doenst do it for me. Not enough junk in the trunk.<br /><br />Ken

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class

Howdee Nathan, thanks for the welcome. Ive been lurking around and not posting. Reading and taking in all your political viewpoints. Surely makes interesting reading! I do know who I would've voted for had I been living there!! I'm a firm believer that the muslim threat to Christianity is being under estimated all over the world. These guys have a hidden agenda and they need to be stopped. It will take a firm hand to stop them, no *****footing around the issues. <br /><br />As a vet myself, here's to all your guys in Iraq.<br /><br />Geelboom, hi. I'm from Jo'burg and you boet?

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

I hate reality TV!<br /><br />With the possible exception of the extreme home makeover show.<br /><br />Now ABC has a show called "Wife-swapping?" It's getting so that we might have to get cable just to find some quality "family" programming!

PatPatterson

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by gaugeguy:<br /> She's rich, good looking and dumb as a stump...<br /><br />When I was a younger, single man I would have considered that perfection.<br /><br />Now I just think she is a dumb kid. I'm old :(
My sentiments exactly.<br />Oh, my God. I am getting old, too. Time to retire and just fish my life away, I guess.

ndemge

Commander

with Jtexas here... hate all this crap on tv now.<br /><br />Monster House is the closest I will get to "reality" programing, and I just ignore the part of the fake time lines etc...

Kenneth Brown

Captain

I reckon I'm getting old too, although that photo does the trick for me. I'm like kenimzoom also, I like some meat on tha bone. I don't wanna have to worry about breaking it.