The Silent Treatment

LadyFish

Admiral
Mike and Joan were having some problems at home and were giving each<br />other the "silent treatment." Then Mike realized that he would need his<br />wife to wake him at 5:00 am for an early morning drive with some pals to<br />go fishing. Not wanting to be the first to break the silence (thus<br />lose the"war"), he wrote on a piece of paper, "Please wake me at 5:00<br />am.."<br /><br />The next morning, Mike woke up, only to discover it was 9:00 am and that<br />his friends would have left for the lake without him. Furious,<br />he was about to go and see why his wife hadn't awakened him when he<br />noticed a piece of paper by the bed.<br /><br />The paper read, "It's 5:00 am. Wake up!"<br /><br />MORAL: Men are simply not equipped for these kinds of contests. :p

ehenry

Commander
Re: The Silent Treatment

:eek: Its obvious you've never played this game with me.

BrianFD

Senior Chief Petty Officer

In a battle of wits with my wife, I'm only half-armed.

LadyFish

Admiral

Originally posted by efhenry:<br /> :eek: Its obvious you've never played this game with me.
Hmmmm, now thats scarey. :p <br /><br />I have to admit, I am not very good at giving the silent treatment. Its hard for me to keep my mouth shut for very long and most who know me would agree. Especially if you make me laugh or tickle me. :D

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

Amen Gauge. Let them think it's some kind of punishment or whatever. I can finally hear the TV! :)

gaugeguy

Captain

And you don't have to pretend you are listening to them :D

LadyFish

Admiral

You guys are soooo bad.
12.gif

Pascal

Petty Officer 1st Class

Silence is golden -- please make it 24 caret

ehenry

Commander

Quote from LadyFish: Its hard for me to keep my mouth shut for very long and most who know me would agree.<br /><br /><br />Most women can't play silent treatment. If they keep their mouth closed too long, the pressure will build to dangerous levels and they tend to explode ! !

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

LF ALWAYS has to have the last word therefore she can never give me the silent treatment for too long. Damm!

LadyFish

Admiral

Thats right! :p <br /><br />Note to mods: please lock this thread. :D ;)

ehenry

Commander

Guess the MODS wanna see ya take some grief, Ms LadyFish.

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Ah, the silent treatment. Been known to happen once or twice around here.<br />Bassy