THE RED SOX WIN!

Ralph 123

Captain
cursereversed.jpg
<br /><br />Oh come on now, you know I had too... :)

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
Re: THE RED SOX WIN!

I'm very happy for you Boston fans. You waited a long time for this. Congrats! This is a day to remember.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Yea congrats to the Sox.<br />Congrats to the Cards also.<br /><br />Both teams were good.

Link

Rear Admiral

Yeah GO SOX!!! Right ON! COOL I will on your side next year! Thank you SOX for not makeing America sit through 4 more days of Baseball! ;) <br />Mrs.Link will be a very happy camper. I can wake up this Saturday knowing I won't be hearing a rant about the only four shows she tapes are still not on because of Ugly ole Baseball !<br /><br />May you win the world series in a shut out for the next 18 years! That would also be 72 less days of baseball and that has to be good for both of us! :D :D

Link

Rear Admiral

PS Ralph<br />Thats a really cool pic.. and yes we know you just Had Too! ;) <br /><br />Mind if I borrow it for my desk top??<br /><br />PLEASE

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I'm not sure of what is going on, but after the Red Sox won the moon turned red. Now is that weird or what?

Luna Sea

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Now hell's gonna freeze over, and the sky is falling down and........<br /><br />IT'S ABOUT TIME! I even made it into work today after watching the sweep from a sports bar............ :eek:

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

winning 8 straight against 2 of the best teams<br />in baseball is an amazing feat.<br />well deserved!!!

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Congratulations to all of you Sox fans. Enjoy your success, God knows you've waited long enough.

knobby

Chief Petty Officer

The batter wore stepped to the plate on the last out for the Cards wore # 3, same as Babe...noteworthy...

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

....one more year wouldn't have killed em....
What happened to the team that the Astros played? The Sox have a good team but it isn't that much better than the Cards. That was the worst, most one sided series I have seen in a long time.

f_inscreenname

Commander

New England is becoming a powerhouse in pro sports. First the Pats and now the Sox. When I was a kid growing up in Maine during the 70's we could only dream about something like this.

gaugeguy

Captain

I was stuck in Chicago for games 3 and 4, only Sox fan in the bar, other than the barkeep. The bartender was from Maine, so I drank for free all night. This is the biggest thing in New England since the Revolutionary War :cool: :cool: :cool: