The porsche- C&P

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander
A sixteen year-old boy came home with a Porsche and<br />> > his parents began to yell and scream, "Where did you<br />> > get that car???!!!<br />> ><br />> > He calmly told them, "I bought it today."<br />> ><br />> > "With what money?" demanded his parents. "We know<br />> > what a Porsche costs."<br />> ><br />> > "Well," said the boy, "this one cost me fifteen<br />> > dollars."<br />> ><br />> > So the parents began to yell even louder. "Who<br />> > would sell a car like that for fifteen dollars?"<br />> > they said.<br />> ><br />> > "It was the lady up the street," said the boy. "I<br />> > don't know her name; they just moved in. She saw me<br />> > ride past on my bike and asked me if I wanted to buy<br />> > a Porsche for fifteen dollars."<br />> ><br />> > "Oh my Goodness," moaned the mother, "John, you go<br />> > right up there and see what's going on."<br />> ><br />> > So the boy's father walked up the street to the<br />> > house where the lady lived and found her out in the<br />> > yard calmly planting petunias!<br />> > He introduced himself as the father of the boy to<br />> > whom she had sold a Porsche for fifteen dollars and<br />> > demanded to know why she did it.<br />> ><br />> > "Well," she said, "this morning I got a phone call<br />> > from my husband.<br />> > I thought he was on a business trip, but learned<br />> > from a friend he has run off to Hawaii with his<br />> > secretary. He claimed he was stranded and asked me<br />> > to sell his Porsche and send him the money. So I<br />> > did."

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: The porsche- C&P

LOL I actually bought a 2000.00 copier (im dating myself) for 5 dollars that way once :eek:

aspeck

Staff member

Twidget, I see you picked up on Link's multiple personalities also! Let's just hope he doesn't cheat on himself - man that could get really ugly. Hey, wait, it could be good, he may sell all of his stuff really cheap to spite himself.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> Twidget, I see you picked up on Link's multiple personalities also! Let's just hope he doesn't cheat on himself - man that could get really ugly. Hey, wait, it could be good, he may sell all of his stuff really cheap to spite himself.
Ok guys I even I can figure out "sometimes" when Im being ganged up on.<br />Thanks aspeck! Didnt know I was cheating! :eek: <br />I just thought that it was my motto to buy High--Sell low... this is getting too deep and scarey for my blonde roots! :D :D